Acuity Systems & Projectors
Resolution 1280 X 1024 pixels Chart Window Size (H) 300 mm X (W) 375 mm; (H) 11.8 inches X (W) 14.7 inches Brightness 80 ~ 250 cd / m (10 Level variable) Charts Snellen, English, Numeral, Children, Mask (Horizontal, Vertical, Single Optotype), Special charts (Separate Red/Green), Amsler grid, Red/Green 3D, Animation Snellen Acuity Chart Range 20/400 to 20/10 View Distance 1.5 m ~ 7 m (0.05 step adjustment) (4.9 feet - 23.6 feet) Memory Card MSATA (8GB) Power Source DC +12V 5A (Power Adapter) Model : BPM060S12FXX Power Consumption Less than 60VA Communication Wire: RS 232 Communicates with TRS-5100/TRS-3100 Digital Refractors Wireless: Infra-red remote Dimensions/Weight (W) 436 X (H) 362 X (D) 66.4 mm / 3.6 Kg Dimensions/Weight (Remote Control) (W) 69.5 X (H) 235.5 X (D) 26 mm / 200 g Standard Accessories Remote Control, Power Adapter, Power Cable, Wall Mounting Bracket, User Manualmore details
Marco Acuity Systems and Projectors
For more than forty years, Marco has been a leader in offering eye-care professionals the very finest in a complete range of traditional vision diagnostic equipment. From Lensmeters, Refractors and Keratometers to Chairs & Stands, Chart Projectors and Slit Lamps, Marco classical products redefine the state-of-art in their product categories. They are designed to make your practice more efficient and more effective while making the day-to-day work of both practitioner and staff simpler and easier.
We invite you to experience the excellence of Marco classical products firsthand. We think you will see the same, clear difference that thousands of practitioners have come to appreciate and trust.
The Marco PreView LCD Acuity System
As technology continues to influence your practice, it should equally influence your patients. The new PreView LCD Acuity System from Marco streamlines your refracting process while also impressing your patients. Equipped with all the computerized tests needed for a comprehensive eye exam, the new PreView delivers controlled results while embracing the most important feature–simplicity. Distinctively different and extraordinarily simple, experience the efficiency of computerized acuity testing with the new Preview from Marco.
- Extraordinarily simple, dedicated Acuity device
- Aesthetically attractive, modern look
- Comfortable, user-friendly remote control
- Programmable for three separate refracting routines
- Multiple levels of contrast sensitivity testing
- Animation video for pediatric fixation
- Patient education images
- ETDRS, specialty testing charts
- Randomization function helps prevent letter/character memorization
Marco CP770 Auto Projector
The new design of the Marco CP779 Auto Projector is much smaller and lighter than previous models. The new maintenance-free LED illumination system produces a brighter, more consistent high-resolution image. With this auto projector, you get instant random access of 33 popular charts via infrared remote control.
This newer more streamlined remote control is more comfortable to handle. There are chart-masking buttons which allow the user to isolate individual lines horizontally, vertically, as well as individual letters, numbers, and characters. There are two “maneuvering” buttons allowing the user to move up or down the Snellen acuity range a line at a time in a horizontal mask. Three programming buttons isolate separate programs for individual users.
- An individual red/green chart, and a separate red/green filter is also provided.
- 11 specialty/polarization charts
- 9 Snellen charts (5 20/20 lines, 3 20/15 lines, 2 20/10 lines)
- 5 Numbers charts (2 20/20 lines, 1 20/15 line, 1 20/10 line)
- 4 Illiterate E charts (2 20/20 lines, 1 20/15 line, 1 20/10 line)
- 3 Children’s charts (1 20/20 line)
- New modern wall and table mounts include a unique tightening system.
High resolution LCD screen provides a wide range of popular Snellen, ETDRS,and stereo testing options for binocular vision examinations.
- A dedicated, solid-state refracting device with an extreme emphasis on precise visual acuities.
- White background with uniform brightness for greater contrast and sharper letter edge quality.
- Incorporates all of the advanced features found on the first generation SC-2000 LCD Acuity Chart System and the popular series of Marco automated chart projectors.
- Contrast sensitivity testing measures contrast at three distinctive levels below the normal threshold.
- Randomization feature helps to prevent patient letter/character memorization.
- User-friendly remote control includes an LCD chart display window for convenient operator reference.
- Ability to add up to 18 personalized images on removable SD card.
- Incorporates the important clinical benefit of Polarization for stereo and binocular vision testing.
- Dedicated refracting device with an extreme emphasis on providing accurate and precise visual acuities.
- High-resolution 17-inch LCD Screen for high-performance acuity presentations.
- Selectable white or black background with uniform brightness for greater contrast and sharper letter edge quality.
- Wide range of popular Snellen, Specialty, and ETDRS charts.
Utilizes many of the advanced features and chart selections found on the SC-2000 LCD Acuity System, and our industry-leading series of Automated Chart Projectors.
- Contrast sensitivity testing and letter/character randomization.
- Simple, user-friendly remote control includes an acuity display window for operator reference and glow-in-the-dark keypad.
- A customized slide show option allows the operator to download a selection of 18 personalized images to promote or enhance the commercial aspect of a practice. Two individual programming options allow the operator to pre-program any standard sequence of charts or refracting routines.
- Other advanced features of the SC-2000 include adjustable screen brightness levels, adjustable background light (white / black for specialty charts), and a reversible screen image for mirrored rooms.