Physicist Helmut A. Heine founded Heine in 1946. Heine’s goal was to develop and build the best quality diagnostic instruments possible for the medical profession. Those products would offer new and better diagnostic potentials for the practitioner and the patient while being dependable and durable.
For this reason, Heine Optotechnik sought cooperation with physicians and universities right from the beginning. Helmut A. Heine was convinced that the key to reaching his goals would be to remain as independent a company as possible. For over 60 years his philosophy was the foundation of Heine’s success and it still is today.
Today HEINE Optotechnik is still an independent, family owned company that makes decisions based on long-term benefits for their products, their customers and their company.
Since the start of the company, Heine has continually invested in the businesses’ own manufacturing capabilities to attain a high level of vertical integration. This allows them to control the manufacturing process at virtually every step – from inception to the finished instrument.
They company continues to invest heavily in the development of their products and works closely together with medical professionals around the world to ensure the products developed are not only of the highest quality, but offer the most reliable and accurate diagnosis.
Heine continually seek to develop and improve their own processes, which results in new ways to manufacture more efficiently and to conform to the precise quality standards.
Heine Rechargeable Batteries
Please note: The Li-ion L battery is not compatible with BETA R, TR and NT 3.5 V handles and bottom inserts. For information on HEINE Laryngoscope Handles (will link to: http://www.heine.com/PRODUCTS/PRODUCT-OVERVIEW/Laryngoscopes)
- All full-size BETA handles can be updated to BETA L 3.5 V (except BETA SLIM) handles by substituting the Li-ion L 3.5 V battery and the BETA L bottom insert.
- Max. 4 hours recharge time in NT 300 charger with NiMH. 2 hours with Li-ion.
- Retro-compatible. All rechargeable batteries can also be charged in existing NT 200 and Nicatron chargers.
Heine Accubox II 6V Battery
Compact and handy battery box in high impact polyamide, containing one NiMH rechargeable battery charged by means of a mains transformer. Light in weight and fully portable, it can be carried … HEINE Accubox II with on off switch Power Source 12V for Endoscopes … FURTHER INFORMATION Material information / Order information 06-Licht-Stromquellen Distributor Search Instruction manual Acccubox II mit Kippschalter S10Z Batteries.
This is a replacement 6V battery for a Heine Accubox II. This is a Heine manufactured battery. This Heine Accubox II battery also qualifies for free shipping (limited time only).
This battery is an upgraded replacement for item number X-04.99.624
Heine M3Z NiMH Rechargeable Battery
This is a Heine manufactured rechargeable M3Z NiMH rechargeable battery.
Heine mPack UNPLUGGED Battery
This is a rechargeable battery for OMEGA500 Indirect Binocular Ophthalmoscope UNPLUGGED and 3SLED HeadLight UNPLUGGED.
Features of the Heine mPack UNPLUGGED Battery
- Lightweight with balanced weight distribution. High level of comfort. Lightweight and compact.
- LED charge status display. LED display of remaining operating time.
- Can be recharged by wall- or plug-in transformer.
- Direct operation possible while charging through the use of the mobile plug-in transformer.
- Charging time: 2 hours.
- Operating time: 2 hours.
- Intelligent charging system. Automatic changeover from operating to charging mode (in the wall unit). Battery-friendly charging.
- Top safety standards. Integrated charge and performance checks during operation.
- Lithium polymer technology (selected non-flammable materials). UL-compliant.
- Registered Design.