Haag-Streit BI LED Slit Lamp
Call (877) 701-3937 for information.
The BI 900 is equipped with a Kepler microscope providing the default magnifications 10 × and 16 ×. With a set of optional eyepieces it can be extended to 25 × and 40 × magnification. The maximized diameter size of the ocular view ensures fatigue-free examination even on long working days.
- Convergent optics for brilliant views
- Two “workhorse” magnifications 10x and 16x
- Short observer to patient distance
- Yellow barrier filter built-in
- Imaging capable featuring the new Imaging Set
- Integrated contrast enhancing filter – A yellow barrier filter provides additional contrast for fluorescein applications.
- Ideal workflow – no distraction – Located in front of the joystick, the control panel can be operated blindly while examining the patient. It provides not only full control over the slit lamp illumination, but also a release bar for the camera, as well as simple and ergonomic management of the camera settings.
- Compact imaging solution (Optional) – The optional Imaging Set provides a fully integrated compact imaging solution for the BI 900 which has been designed to simplify the image capturing process.
- Simple image capturing – Our fast and accurate automatic exposure control ensures correct illumination of the image while you are concentrating on your examination. Thanks to the History Trigger function, you do not need to worry about a patient blinking or moving when you take an image. The History Trigger does not just capture a single image, but records the last few seconds in real time and lets you select the perfect image.
- Intuitive software – EyeSuite Imaging is a straightforward imaging software supporting the Haag-Streit imaging solutions. Easy image capture, efficient image editing and a well-structured patient management system make the software a perfect team player for daily practice.
- Flexible interfaces for easy network integration – The EyeSuite software is designed for optimal patient flow in busy practices. Supporting the Haag-Streit imaging solutions, EyeSuite makes the slit lamp fully networkable. Thus, no proprietary third-party software is required to provide connectivity. If the slit lamp is connected to an EyeSuite server, all the images taken can be accessed remotely from any number of viewing stations connected to the same database.
- Part Number::
- 7220508T LED