Haag-Streit BX LED Slit Lamp
Call (877) 701-3937 for information.
Makes the Job of Professional Ophthalmic Photographers 10x Easier – BX 900 Slit Lamp
- Adapters to fit Canon & Nikon digital SLRs
- Designed for how professional photographers work
- Integrated, fully synchronized flash
Ensure Ophthalmic Imaging of the Highest Possible Quality
Designed for Easy Use by Professional Photographers
- Conveniently Mounted Shutter Release – close to the operator’s hand it can easily be utilized while continuously maintaining focus through the joystick of the slit lamp.
- Ease of Access to the Patient – BX 900® is mounted above the microscope, which is especially useful when photographing in conjunction with hand–held diagnostic lenses.
- Flexible Mirror Housing- During normal examination, 100% of the light is directed to the oculars. For photography, the built –in retracting mirror directs 100% of the light to the camera.
Other available features include:
- Integrated flash tube, synchronized to slit, background illumination and shutter release
- Fiber optic background illumination
- Mirror housing with monocular tube for camera integration and synchronization
- Shutter release
Fiber Optic Background Illumination with Support
Homogenous background illumination is essential for good slit lamp imaging. This is provided through an optional, high output fiber optic light source and either a holder mounted to the illumination device or by a separate swiveling device, which moves independently of the slit lamp illumination.
- Part Number::