The Topcon TRC-NW8F easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture mydriatic/non-mydriatic retinal camera is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple
Call (877) 701-3937 for information.
A 12.3 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color, red-free and fluorescein angiography images. The TRC-NW8F has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina. The timer feature allows the user to add a time stamp on each captured image.
Key Features of the TRC-NW8F Retinal Camera
- Versatile and economical full function retinal camera with color, red free and FA capabilities
- Auto focus and auto capture
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes and insures correct capturing in any mode
- Tri-functional fully digital retinal camera
- 12.3 megapixel resolution
- Optical red-free function
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views
- 45 years of experience in manufacturing retinal cameras
- Part Number: