Heine HSL 150 Handheld Slit Lamp
Call (877) 701-3937 for information.
HEINE Instruments. A Perfect Balance of Everything That Matters.
Customers choose HEINE products because they provide what matters most to them. HEINE user’s want long lasting instruments that provide the most accurate and reliable diagnostic information with features that optimize performance in any examining situation.
In other words, they want the Durability, Performance and Function that only HEINE instruments offer.
- The Best Materials: All optical components are mounted on a cast aluminum frame.
- The Best Warranties: 1 year parts and labor. Lifetime against defects in manufacture.
- Multi-Coated 6x Magnification Optics: Detailed, high resolution views.
- Xenon Halogen Illumination: Sharp, bright and homogenous slit.
- Continuous Slit Adjustment: From 0.2 mm x 10 mm to 4 mm x 14 mm
- Integrated Blue Filter: Can be selected for corneal examination.
- Optional 10x Loupe Attachment: Increased magnification, detail, and working distance from patient.
- Compact and lightweight: Ideal for situations where a full size slit lamp is not available or convenient.
- Uses the same handle system as your other Diagnostic Instruments: Similar feel and positioning as Ophthalmoscope and Retinoscope. Use with your existing handles.
- Compatible with Competitive Handles: This version is compatible with competitive Twist Lock handle systems. For HEINE handle compatible version, please see C-002.14.602.
Includes: HSL 150 Hand-held Slit Lamp with Twist Lock Connector Head Only.
- Part Number:
- Minimum Order: